Oil Boiler and Heating Services
Oil boilers are a different kettle of fish to gas boilers and require unique skills that can only be obtained by working within the oil industry for many years.
I am an OFTEC Registered technician with over 30 years experience of servicing, repairing, installing and commissioning oil boilers and consider myself to be an expert in the field.
Just like a car, a boiler needs to be well maintained to keep it operating at its best. Although modern boilers are generally reliable, how well they perform ultimately depends on how well they are looked after.
In addition to the annual boiler service the oil storage tank should be inspected and the fuel stored within it tested to ensure there is no contamination. In my experience, these important checks are often overlooked. The fuel filters also need to be cleaned and replaced periodically, as this can often be the cause of boiler faults and nuisance intermittent lock outs.
I maintain many different makes of oil boilers, from the very old, to the latest modern models. As an ex-Worcester Bosch service engineer I am particularly well acquainted with Worcester Bosch and Danesmoor products.
To MAKE LIFE EASIER...
Please contact me on:
if you would like help or advice
OFTEC Registered - 13984
You should use an OFTEC registered engineer because they:
- Are individually trained at an OFTEC Approved Training Centre, and their skills independently assessed before they can apply for OFTEC Registration.
- Have their work inspected from periodically by an OFTEC Inspector.
- Are re-assessed every five years to maintain their Registration.
- Carry an identity card confirming the type of oil heating work for which they are registered.
- They have to hold appropriate insurance to work in your home.
- Are able (in England and Wales) to self-certify work for which they are Registered. This saves you time and money, as non-Registered technicians must, by law, notify Local Authority Building Control, or submit plans when installing oil-fired appliances.
- Will leave with you a written statement of the work they have done on your appliance, replacement parts fitted and recommendations for work needed in the future.
Our work is covered by the OFTEC Workmanship Warranty Certificate to ensure you have the reassurance that any defective work directly attributable to work within the Building Regulations will be rectified should we, as the original installer, be no longer trading.